Friday, November 28, 2008

Hilary Duff 2008 Blog

Hey Guys,

Welcome to the Official Hilary Duff Blog, As many of you know hilaryduffofficial was my only youtube account for a very long time but it is not run by me it is run by Hollywood Records, HDuffOfficial is my new youtube account (www.youtube.com/HDuffOfficial), My "Best Of" record has been released and "Reach Out" has been to the top already it really is a very exciting experience and i couldn't have done it without you guys (my fans). We are doing a "Best Of Tour" maybe to a city near you? In december i will start working on my next album to come out next year.

I will be keeping this blog updated as much as possible,

Love Hil

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hilary...
just want to tell you again...

you are the best!

love your singing, acting & dancing...luv to watch you dance!

thanx for all you do!!

luv
philip

Anonymous said...

just watched your Reach Out vid again....
HIlary, i believe you are the most beautiful girl in this whole world!
outside & inside

will support you 4-ever!

you are so full of talent....thanx for sharing it!

philip

Unknown said...

Hey Hil

I LOVE YOU i have ur monthly calenders and then i cut out each month and put them on my wall. I have a HUGE poster of u also. Hil i love you so much. ur my idol i plan to be a actor because of u when i become big i want to do a movie w/ u. I just want to thank you for being such a inspiration.


Love your #1 Fan
Justin

Ricardo Reinehr said...

Hi, I Am Ricardo Reinehr

I love You

Congratulations for all your work

You are the best

You are the beautiful

You are the wonderful

See you

Kiss

I love you

I love you forever

Anonymous said...

it seems you dont bother with this blog anymore....
just wondering......